Hello! What better way to pass the time on a Monday than to post some Weird/Fun Facts about myself, right? 😉 Enjoy.
- This might gross some, okay probably most, out but I love to dip my popcorn in Salad Dressing. It’s something that began when I was a teenager and just carried into my adult life. It’s not for everyone, that’s for sure, but I enjoy it and that’s all that matters.
- I have a severe OCD when it comes to volume numbers. The volume must be on an even number. I know, strange but hey I have a thing for even numbers in a whole.
- I won’t watch anything with Animal Cruelty in it. Gets a little tricky when it comes to Horror movies, which I love, but I make it work.
- I don’t use public restrooms. Now, this causes some issues when I’m out on the town or just grocery shopping, lol. Watch those fluids. I just have a thing with germs and don’t ever think a restroom is clean enough to use in public places. Just me.
- When I write, I MUST have music playing. It helps me focus as a TV or someone talking will steal it. I don’t really have a set band or even type of music that I play, just depends on what I’m working on or my mood.
- I can tread water without having to move my arms or legs, at all. It’s funny because every year people try and do it but can’t. I don’t know how I do it, but least I know I wouldn’t get tired in the middle of the ocean if such would occur.
- I have a thing for 80’s movies. Legend of Billie Jean. Gleaming the Cube. She’s Out of Control. Just can’t get enough of them.
- I can walk on rocks without my shoes. When I was younger our driveway was gravel, so I got used to playing on the rocky ground without shoes.
- I got my first tattoo when I was twenty-one. I had gone into a million different tattoo parlors, but the sound of the tattoo gun made me do an about face and walk out, lol. My first tattoo was on the inside of my right wrist of the sun used by the band Godsmack on their album cover. Now I have four and am just getting started.
- I need all my movies, in alphabetic order. It helps me keep track when one is gone and, well, it’s just something I need done or I lose it. I guess OCD, maybe, a little. Lol. The only small exception to the rule is my Charlie Hunnam movies, I mean yeah, they are in alphabetic order, but they get a special spot away from the other common ones. lol
Hope you enjoyed these ten random weird/fun facts about myself. Stay turned, each Monday I will post a new Blog. If you have anything you’d like to ask, feel free to message me here or on any of my social media platforms. I look forward to getting to know you and help you get to know me. 😉 Happy Monday!